Friday, December 25, 2015

25 Days of Beauty: OOTD Christmas Cheer

So here's the final post of the 25 Days of Beauty. 
It's an OOTD. 

I decided I wanted a change of pace, so I went to the park. I thought that it was Christmas Eve, no one is going to be here. WRONG-O. Everyone and their small bi-ped was at the park. 
Which made taking these pictures extremely awkward. 

SEE I SUFFER FOR MY ART! 
I SUFFER!
Totally kidding. 

As I've said before, I love wearing blue come Christmas time. I wanted to do something a little more dressy, but at the same time causal enough to wear to Christmas dinner. 

The top and the shoes are from Cato. The shirt has a shimmer in it which makes it nice and Christmas like.


The jacket comes from Forever 21, which I call my Hot Chelle Rae jacket
See? 

The pants are from Sasha. Some days I like them; some days feel like they me look fat. 


And in the spirit of Christmas giving here's another option. At work, they tease me because they think I never wear the same outfit twice, which isn't true, but it became a challenge to me to try to wear all my clothes. 
The peach dress is from Cato, and is actually a spring dress, but I love to re-purpose my clothes.

The jacket is actually from Wal-mart, believe it or not. I had a wardrobe malfunction one day so I had to go buy a new outfit. I love maroon for fall and winter.  

The tights are from H&M. You can barely see it in this picture, but it has a flower pattern. 


The shoes are also from Forever 21. I love these little boots. They're a wedge heel which make is super easy to walk in. I actually wore them to work and I stand on my feet for a good portion of the day. 



I wanted to do a neutral look since I was wearing two different outfits. I also baked my face, which sounds painful, but it's not. 

Enjoy!

As always,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment