Thursday, December 17, 2015

25 Days of Beauty: Glitter Ombre Nail

So if you want an easy Christmas nail polish you can do an ombre. 
It's not hard, but for some reason, it's taken me a while to figure it out, but once I did, I really loved the effect.
Collect your stuff. 
Again, everything here is from Dollar tree, except for the Sally Girl green glitter polish which was like $0.99 
Step 1
Base coat
Always. 

I still had my fake nails on when I did this look. 
I believe in base coats and glitter. 

Step 2
Base coat
I feel like I always do blue and red at Christmas. I thought I would switch it up a little bit and do some dark Christmas green.


Step 3
Apply glitter

So, it shows up well on the nails, but it didn't show up well in the pictures of how I did the glitter ombre. So, to show you how, I did it on a piece of paper with hopefully easy to follow instructions. 
You would go half way up or down the nail, depending on your ombre direction. 
Paint a Base coat. 

Paint half way down

Paint 1/3 way down
You can keep layering till your happy with the result. I recommend waiting until the coats are dry though. Because if not you'll move the glitter around too much. 
Step 4
Apply Top Coat
Done!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment