Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Rant

New Year's Rant 





So, I went back and saw that I did a New Year's Rant last year and decided that I would try to make it a tradition. 
Last year, I was kind of down. I mean seriously, it was a dark time. Not that anything bad had happened, but I've found over the years that November to February is always hard for me. My family has experienced a lot of loss over the years during those months.  
This year, I'm still a little down, but it's all right. I know what it is. As I look back over this year, I'm going to say all the traditional things. It was happy, sad, and hard. However, I am not where I was last year. I've accomplished some of the things I set out to do. 

I don't work in a call center any more; granted, I'm not in my dream job, but I've moved forward in life. I've lived out of my parents house for a year now, and I'm not dead. I've met little goals I've set for myself this year. I sent work out to publication. I went to California and stood in the Pacific, so now I can say I have been coast to coast. I've updated the blog fairly regularly the last half of the year. 
I think that this year, while it may not be the best year ever, it won't be bad. 

Hopefully, I'll have my New Year's Eve Look up soon. If not, here's a little preview.


GLITTER EYES!




As always, 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment